Hay
guys, my name is Ica Kurniawati. You can call me ica. I was born on 8th july
1998 in Pekalongan. I stay in the Karangsari village, Pekalongan. My house is 4
kms far from campus. And it only took 10 minutes. I am a student at AKN Kajen,
majoring in Informatics Engineering.
I
have education records. First, in TK
PERTIWI. Then I continued in MII Karangsari, SMP Islam Wonopringgo, and SMAN 1 Kedungwuni.
I
have many hobbies and I will tell you some of them. My hobbies are running,
cycling, playing badminton, taekwondo, and many more. I also joined a sport
club, like taekwondo. But, now I was resign. I also like to organize my time in
high school to follow PMR, MPK, and pramuka. I can work as a team. There are
some positive thing that I can. Besides that, I also like reading. A genre
books that I like are history, romance, fantasy, and fiction. The one
that I don't like is horror. I often read stories on wattpad and articles. And I like to listening music and watching movies. Same with the book, I don't like
movies in horror genre. I think that all of my hobbies was a great fun and I
got a lesson from them.
I
want to become a successful entrepreneur. So that I can make my parents and
people around me proud of me, and I also would like to help a lot of people.
Amin.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar